Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sydney Sprint GT owner

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by fullcore, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Hello everyone, I missed the welcome lounge so I have broken ettiquette and posted out on the site before introducing myself. Anyway, I'm putting things right now...

I'm 33 and onto my second road bike, a Triumph Sprint GT following a 'not at fault' insurance cheque for the total loss of my GSX650F. I've been riding roadbikes for 5 years now, and been on three separate self tours - NZ, Ireland and France. I have also ridden dirt bikes most of my life but I no longer own any dirt bikes and I'm glad to say I've overcome most of the bad habbits impressed on me from 20 years off road riding :LOL:

I'm looking around now for a riding group to join for some rides/tours from my new base in Neutral Bay, Sydney. The next trip I'm starting to put together in my head will be down to Melbourne, across the straight and around Tasmania. I'm looking foward to finding useful information to these ends on the site.

Happy (and safe) riding folks!