Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sydney rider learning to be cool

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by bluebie, Mar 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. my postie bike got nicked a week before christmas, after many years of loyal service and abuse. A sad loss, but I finally got around to replacing it with a Honda CB125e, after trying and failing to keep a CB400sf upright (several times), and it's heaps of fun. Learning to use a clutch is still a bit annoying, but mostly used to it now.

Kind of bizarre being a fully licensed manual rider and having no idea about this stuff.

Looking forward to getting cuties to hug me on late night bike adventures. Getting hugs from babes sounds like a rad time.

Here's my bike! It's been modded a bit, with lower handle bars, and I'm thinking I want to repaint the red bits purple and hookup a usb power outlet. Any tips on painting could be useful. I have no idea, yet to go looking for an education on that one.

IMG_2369.

maybe??

CB125E%20Purple%20Colors.

• Like Like x 6
  2. I prefer it red.

What was the issue with the 400? They are pretty light bikes and easy ride.

3. Welcome to the forums..

4. Hi and welcome to NR. I started on a CB125E and they are an awesome little bike around town. Love it so much I couldn't get rid of it and have just decided to put it back into service to share some km's to and from work. It will teach you lots and it's a very forgiving little thing. Happy riding!

5. late night bike adventures +1

glad you got a nice new bike to replace old faithful - welcome to NR!

6. If it's hugs from babes you're after, take my advice and put the hi-vis vest back on despite being fully licensed. Chicks dig it!! :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. Hi and welcome.

Dunno about the purple, although I kinda like it myself, but have a google about Plasti-Dip.

For relatively small areas, like on your bike, it might be a good way, and, if you get fed-up with the colour, you can always peel it off.

BTW, need any hugs from geriatrics?

8. Chicks dig scars......

• Like Like x 1
  9. welcome aboard :)

10. Welcome to NetRider and to the awesome world of Two Wheels, bluebiebluebie !

11. Welcome :cool:

12. Chicks dig scars more than hi-vis! haha

• Like Like x 1
  13. Howdy & Welcome to NR!

14. Can confirm, I am a chick, dig scars, not high vis.

• Like Like x 1
  15. what about a hi vis scar?

16. To be fair though, I think with my casual style I wont have any visibility problems.

11169646_10206141749199630_1346355687736078122_o.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Love the colour scheme! Especially the green hair !

18. Hi and welcome!

19. Damn it woman, have some respect, you're hurting my hangover.......

;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. The most surprising thing in that photo is the plain black phone cover!!