Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sydney Olympic Park - P1 bike parking

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Mactype, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Was there recently and noticed some bike parking you can get to without going past the boom gates.

Is this freebie parking, if so how do you get out without paying? (apart from going out the entry ramp). Looked a good option for parking when going to concerts.

2. shorter length exit arm? that's common in most parking garages i've seen. just drive out past it to the left....?
  3. Yeah that area is free parking for bikes. There is an opening in the island which devides the entry and exit lanes that you can ride through. Just watch out for the crazy drivers.
  4. I was there recently for the world dog games and noticed a few bikes parked at the bottom of the car park, which they would have taken the loading dock entrance to get to.
  5. I rang the parking station operators yesterday and they confirmed this. Not too shabby when your told "yes park there as long and as often as you want for free" lol