Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sydney noobie!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by JFmusic, Nov 8, 2014.

  1. Hey all, thought I'd say hello!

    My names Jamie, I'm 21, from south west Sydney, i previously owned a bike when I was a bit younger but wasn't really experienced or mature on the roads at the time and I think that hindered my learning and pushed me away from riding a little. I wish I'd found netrider back then, there seems to be a wealth of knowledge on here! I'm committed on getting back on the bike
    and learning as much as I can next year though!

    I'm heading off to Europe for a couple of months in December, but hopefully ill be able to get some savings together quickly when I'm back and get myself a Ninja 300.


  2. welcome aboard Jamie:]
  3. G'day and welcome aboard.
  4. Welcome on board. Similar to your case I started riding again recently. And god I love the feel on the bike again. Hehehehe. I'm in hurstville. Do inform if you plan to go for rides. I'm always keen to ride somewhere. [emoji16]
  5. Welcome to NR..
  6. Welcome to Netrider....
  7. Welcoome to the forum mate
  8. Welcome!
  9. Hi all!

    Thanks for the warm welcomes!

    Can't seem to start a thread in the law/politics section (probably to noob) - hopefully someone sees this and knows the answer. Ill be going for my full license (cage) soon, just wondering if the expiry of driving/riding licenses are different on the same card. I.e I may be able to save money if I only pay the minimum for the drivers license, then next year upon getting my bike license(s) and progressing through them be keeping my drivers license renewed, as they're cheaper and ill be paying for them anyway. Or will my drivers license run out on its own separately?

    Sorry if that was confusing haha

    Thanks all!
  10. My bike and car licence are on the one card. One fee for both .