Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sydney meet up and ride

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by 150MPH, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How many cruiser, HD, and british riders in this forum live in sydney how about a meet up and ride day. Who is interested?

2. I ride a Yammie XVS650 and live out west of Sydney. Does that count....?
  3. yep it sure does Gypsy so are you in?
  4. Hmmm...I've only got Jap, and European bikes, and not a one a cruiser, lets me out I guess... :LOL:
  5. I will do soon. Will be up for a ride.

6. I'm on a K-Rod (Hyo Aquila 650), and I'm always up for spin.

It'd be good to get out among other cruiser riders, I'm getting sick of chasing all my boy-racer friends on their CBR's...
  7. Count me in, if you can stomach being seen around an L-plated cruiser.... Otherwise, I can hang back and pretend not to know y'all..... :)

8. Well Gypsy, your L plate is only a little worse than my P plate, so I think I'll cope. Hey, at least we're on 650's though...

Suck it Victorians!!!!!
  9. The only thing i have to look forward to is in a couple of months (when I get up my confidence a bit more) I should skip the P's and remove the plates altogether....... patience grasshopper, patience.....
  10. Hey guys...this is the second time I've posted this for you, not sure what happened to the first post?

There is a cruiser club in Sydney called Kobbers, out west perhaps?
    I think I know the guy who started it about 15 years ago.
    You might care to check it out, they have about 20 to 40 members I think.

Cheers: Jaq.
  11. OK how does this sound whoever wants to go for a ride

[ Mod: Text removed [-X If you now have a date/time and meet place, then create a new ride and event announcements forum topic. Add it to the calendar first, and it will automatically add it to the ride and event announcements for you. ]

don't matter what you ride

so how many takers we got
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.