Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sydney Indian dealership

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by basejumper, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Followed my mate down to swap over a victory octane ( bit weird, didn't really like it) for a high ball ( not bad, didn't really like the high bars, rear tyre is too skinny) for him to do a review of on Friday. The Sydney Indian / victory showroom is lovely and modern. Bikes everywhere, fair few staff wandering around. We must have been there for maybe an hour and didn't see one customer walk in. That place must be loosing huge amounts of money. I would think they would have to sell a fair few bikes everyday to pay the bills. Anyway couldn't help but take a sneaky pic of the night rod in enemy territory. Was glad to ride her home after testing out the other bikes.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jeez that looks like a huge dealership.

Personally I think the pricing on the scout sixty needs to drop.
  3. The margins must be enormous to keep it open. On weekdays, I have sen quite a few people in/out of there though.
  4. Apparently Polaris owns Indian so I suppose they can absorb any loss it incurs, but for how long
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I know a guy who bought one and raved about it for three weeks, two months later sold it and bought a Boulevarde
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1