Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sydney] Hi all, new to Netrider.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by TWEET, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Hi, :grin:
    I'm new to Netrider but have been around bikes for 20+ years.
    Currently ride Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird, and a Honda XL600V Transalp, and a Turbo XN85 which is an ongoing project.
    I also have some offroad toys, a 1999 WR400, TRX3004wd quad, and a Yamaha YFB250 timberwolf quad.
    I get out shooting and playing as much as I can (nowhere near as often as I'd like)

I live in Sydney's East (Rose Bay) and work for myself. Looking for people to ride with both weekends and weekdays.

I am a regular at ozblackbird . net any anyone with a bird should come and join us there.

Hope to catch up with some local riders, and read alot of the info on this site.

Cheers,
    Wayne

2. Welcome Wayne. I'm guessing you don't get out to do much shooting in Rose Bay!!! There are quite a few Netriders round the Eastern Suburbs and nearby; keep an eye on the NSW Events forum for postings of rides and social activities, too.

3. hi welcome to the site!

what kind of riding do you like to do? which roads do you commonly like to take?

nice bike the blackbird!

4. G'day welcome you have all the bases covered with those bikes.

Any chance of seeing your project?? :grin:

5. That's some garage :cool:

Welcome and hope to catch up with you for a ride on maybe the Transalp up to the Watagans - weekdays best for me at the moment

6. welcome to netrider :grin:

7. hey rose bay!! i work in rose bay - in kincoppal school! i'm on a black VTR250.. (still on my L's) and live in Randwick. There's a few others from the eastern suburbs! should come for a ride with us (though we're all L platers... for now)

welcome to the site mate!! enjoy your stay

8. Welcome. As duff says a bunch of us are around your areaish. I'm in paddington 3 days a week for uni so come to one of our coffee meets sometime.

Oh yeh, guess we should organise those... :grin:

9. phizog... i knew i was forgetting to do something :oops: ... any suggestions?? Bondi Beach?

10. Hi Wayne,

We've already been in the same thread a few times, but I hadn't got around to welcoming you yet. So here 'tis....
    TotalMotorcycleWelcome3_smilie.
    PS. I'm a fan of the bird - very nice ride :wink:

11. Hey there and welcome to NR. :grin:

12. Newbie too

I all I have recently joined here, didn't even know there was a bike forum until I stumbled on it through google. I think a little advertising would be good for the site.

Is there decal that you can get for your bike? These questions probably already have answer just keeping in mind that I am new here.

Are there regular cruises as such? Looking forward to meeting new people and sharing some expierences

SRAD750

13. Re: Newbie too

Welcome, Strad :)

Check the Ride & Event Announcements under "Forum Discussions" anp pick rides to join.