Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

sydney city motorcycles grand opening!

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by sunite, Oct 6, 2006.

1. This mob is holding a grand opening of there store at casula, wif 40% off everything. there store is on the hume hwy, thye also geting out dirt cheap MC`s of the trailie variaty, all brand new to celebrate there opening, i have heard of a sizzle as well

This weekend only(sun and sat), See you there!
  2. hmm, motocycle store sale, or my daughter's wedding?????? :LOL:
  3. Yep, called in there last night on the way home. I think I'm going back to pick up a new Helmet.

I don't think it's 40% off everything BTW. Just "up to" 40%.
  4. Yep, I was there yesterday - good setup. Apparently there will be "models" there on Saturday signing calendars too. :grin:
  5. MODELS!!!!

count me in :shock:
  6. Well I drove all the way from Newport to the opening and I was a bit dissapointed. Even thought I wasn't expecting everything to be 40% off I would have liked lower prices.

I didn't find anything particularly cheap. For example I bought a Joe Rocket Mercury leather jacket in Action in the city the wednesday before this opening and I paid $278 for it. The same jacket was going for $500 in SCM the day of the sale. Ok it was marked down from $699 but how can it be almost half their discounted price somewhere else?

So I just left the shop empty handed that day. I got a fair bit of info about the bikes though.