Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Syd] Where can I look at a Bimota DB7?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by mewnz, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Basically as title says, would be great to see one in the flesh!

I've heard they are quite the expensive item but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, haha
  2. I've seen them at central coast motorcycles, located on the main road in west gosford.

Bimota Aus website says Central Coast motorcycles is the only NSW dealer.

Though it's no longer listed on the CCM website, so maybe they don't carry them any more? Give them a call.
  3. Until late last year Stoney Creek Powersports were the importer however they went into administration. SCPS stock was almost given away though I didnt see any Bimotas.

Motorsport Importers took parts of the business but I dont believe anyone has put their hand up for Bimota. I was keen on the DB1 but if memory serves the one I checked out was $37,500 +ORC

A couple of the Vic dealers are still advertising Bimota so it might be worth a couple of calls. If a new importer hasnt been announced they might be keen to get rid of floor stock. Of course, without an importer it will be nigh on impossible to get support.