Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Syd] Spanner Day II

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Androo, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think the last spanner day went pretty well, so we've decided to have another one for those who still have work to do or couldn't make it ;)

This will of course be open to everyone, so feel free to post your interest :)

Date: (see recent posts)

Up to you what to work on, possibly from the following:
    - carby clean/tune/balance
    - valve clearances
    - brake fluid change
    - oil/filter change
    - air filter (clean or replace)
    - installing alarms ;)

2. .....what about alarm install...?
  3. Re: [Syd] Spanner Day II, Date TBA

Ok ive looked at my schedule. Sunday July 30th is when I'll have some free time... (thats 2 weeks from now)

Date: 30th July
    Time: 10am - 11am
    Location: Blacktown (3jaz's place. 5 mins from the previous spanner day)

lets get the numbers and I'll post addy closer to the day

how's that fit in with you guys/gals?

4. I'll be in for that
  5. hey jaz, can i post this day as confirmed? :)
  6. ....doesn't matter, we're all turning up on the day anyway... ;-) Just kidding... Yeah please confirm as there is a bit of interest in this. Should be another good day....

Cheers All....
  7. Yup!.... sure can.

8. Since i missed the other spaner day ,and no one would wash my bike , well it was sorta dirty so i sold it ,and got a new clean one.

9. Hopefully I can come to this one. I might put off installing my new headlights (if I receive them in time that is) until the spanner day if I can come.
  10. @Sleddog,
    Where are the pics of the new bike? What, how much, where, etc, etc...details..details...
  11. Hey guys, I'd like to learn a few things for my bike, I'm keen to be there.
  12. definately interested in observing some masters at work to learn myself.

does anyone need any kind of tools that i can provide ?
  13. only if you're planning to bring some masters along ;)

most of us are just those who have played with our bikes before and know this and that :grin:
  14. Crazychick, you might join us again. At least this time you won't be alone in your gender category.
  15. Andrew,
    There is a post from mouth. I think he was asking you to do something re: calendar maybe.
  16. So who's in?

17. come to

Ill stick the car on the road with the bonnet popped up just incase.
  18. Hmmm, :-k choices, choices, now which one to do :demon: :idea:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.