Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[SYD] Rare U.S. Honda Nighthawk 750 [SOLD]

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Rider214, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Congratulations to Ron who drove all the way from Victoria to Sydney to buy the bike. You won't be disappointed. Look after her mate, she's a beauty.

Unique Honda Nighthawk 750. Imported from the USA by owner (personal importation plates on bike). One owner. In perfect running condition: $8,500.

Original in all respects: chain, engine, exhaust, suspension, tools, crash bars, windshield, tyres, manual - the lot. Speedo calibrated in miles, odometer shows 5,126 miles (see pictures on my site HERE). No other bike like it in Australia that I am aware of.

Classic motorcycle that will delight the Honda enthusiast and collector.

Come on folks, there are run-of-the-mill bikes with 80K on the clock selling for $5K out there, so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants a motorcycle that makes a statement and one is the greatest bikes ever designed (its 1968 ancestor made Top 10 bikes of the Century).

2. Most important part, how much?.....

edit: Says in link it seems, $12500. Btw the way those pictures display is very annoying :p
  3. Lukey, price has dropped significantly. Sorry about the images but can't load them on this board for some inexplicable reason. My website is best I can do. Cheers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.