Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[SYD] PSP Slim and Lite + 8 Games

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Not4Resale, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [SYD] PSP Slim and Lite [SOLD]

Hey people,

Up for sale is my PSP slim (silver) + 7 games thanks to Vic :D

$180 ono SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!

Great little console but unfortunately is suffering from a lack of use so I've decided to cash in on it. I'm listing it so cheaply because I want to get rid of it quickly. The charger is made for Dubai because I bought it overseas but I am including the Australian adaptor. The console is PAL and all but one game was purchased in Australia. It has slight signs of usage but has been well looked after, light scratches on the back of the console, but the screen is fine and has a screen protector. The headphones only work in one ear due to me buying el cheapo in this avenue after my dog ate my last pair.

Console + Charger + Charging Dock + Headphones + 1 GB Memory Stick Duo + High Definition Connector Cable to play games on your TV + Computer Charger + Car Charger + Hard Case + Hard Face Plate + Carry Pouch + 3 UMD game plastic cases (one case has slight crack but still carries the game fine)

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
    God of War: Chains of Olympus
    Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City
    Midnight Club 3: DUB edition
    Sid Meier's Pirates
    Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
    Tekken: Dark Resurrection (SOLD)

2. Can thos things show movies as well?
  3. They can. I had it set up so I could watch the F1 qualifying on it. From memory, it was a long and tedious process to convert it to a playable format. But that was 2 years ago on a doze box.
    If it was doable then on a pee-cee then a mac should handle the task effortlessly.
    You can also buy movies on UMD for the unit as well. I had State Of Origin Big Hits. :D
  4. Interested in selling Tekken on its own?
  5. yeh willing to split if i need to.

and smee you can set it up to play movies off the memory stick, you will just have to find a program that can convert them and let you transfer the stuff. Its a bit technical but not too difficult. I reckon its better to work out how to do that than pay for UMD movies.
  6. The irony of NFR selling something....
  7. emmuch for tekken??
  8. For you $5 + whatever i'm gonna get slugged for postage

lol cejay! :rofl: I'm breakin the code man :LOL:
  9. SOLD!!!!

Just let me know emmuch and where to deposit the funds ;)
  10. Can do man i'll get round to the post office tomorrow cause its my day off and i'll PM the details :D
  11. how much for the rest of the games paul?
  12. Let me know what you are after. If i'm doing singles i'm doing it case by case because different games cost me different amounts E.g. God of War and Pirates i'll only let go for $20 because they cost me an arm and a leg to buy in the first place.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.