Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[SYD] Noted speed trap locations

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by evelknievel75, Jan 23, 2009.

1. I pass Anzac bridge heading west regularly and see the police with a radar gun checking anyone on the inside lanes over 60 and pulling them over.....look out for this one...

also, moore park road near the SCG, always see them there pinging anyone over 50.

anyone else know of any other spots they usually see the Police checking/fining people for speeding? this would be good to know...

* for all you wankers who say use the search function, i did, nothing came up. I thought this would be a good idea to know where police normally set up with a radar gun ( not fixed speed cameras ) :grin:
  2. I regularly see them set up those catch all, no rego,no licence,and not so much speeding cameras on the Northbridge Suspension Bridge,and yes
    that 4 lane expressway onto the Anzac bridge posted at 60kph is a death trap,believe it or not.I have seen a HP car in a side street on the ridge north of the Arterial Way fixed camera, and also on the South end of the Karingi Nation Park entrance near the Mona Vale Rd end.
  3. Heading south on Pennant Hills Rd, i've often seen them just past the M2 intersection, especially when the 40 zone is active!