Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[SYD] New rider - Nrthrn Beaches

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Miraz, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Another first timer checking in...

I'm 35 and thought I'd try something new....so I did my pre-learner course this week, should have the rest of the initial paperwork sorted out over the next couple of days.

Then I've got the tricky decisions of choosing a bike and enough gear to start the journey...
  2. You have so much great stuff to look forward to, nothing more exciting than getting a bike and all the gear. Have fun.
  3. Welcome to the enjoyment of two wheels, the sights, the sounds, the smells, the bugs in the teeth :LOL:.
  4. Thanks - I'm still coming to terms with the transition from being pretty competent on four wheels, to being inept on two!

Lots to learn....
  5. Welcome mate :)
  6. Good News - bought my first bike yesterday....
    Bad News - dropped an engine crane on my left foot whilst re-arranging the garage to make space for it

7. Haha sorry... I shouldn't laugh... but it's cute.. :) New bike and engine crane on foot :p

Welcome Miraz!! Come riding with me sometime :D

8. Oh, and LOVELY bike!!!

Brand new or second-hand? Stats? More photos :D
  9. Congrats on the purchase. See you around.
  10. congrats on bike mate :)
  11. Nice colour :)
    So the engine crane did it hurt *grin*
    Also what is the car behind the bike out of curiosity?

Cheers Paul.
  12. The car is an Ultima GTR - 900kg with a mid engined 7 liter dry sumped V8....

Looks like this from the front...