Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[SYD] Nearly caused an acco on the Anzac Bridge

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by taiheung, May 31, 2007.

1. Okay the title is a bit tongue in cheek - but I was coming off of the bridge this morning into the city when I rode past the hottest thing I'd seen on two wheels. A member of the opposite sex on a cruiser with knee high boots, skirt, leggings, and for once weighed less than the bike. Pulling up to traffic with her behind me I was so struck that I forgot to continue filtering and found myself stuck in normal traffic queue. It took me a second or two to regain my composure and then off I went again filtering my way to work.

It pays to be late some mornings :grin:

So that's my morning rant. Having said that, the first thing I thought when I saw her was:
    "Skirt + Cold morning + Cruiser. Geez it would have been cold! (and drafty)." :LOL:
  2. Mate, it is Sydney - are you sure it was a girl?
  3. Haha, I am 99% sure. I work on Oxford Street so my skills are honed at spotting the imposters.
  5. think Ill be riding around Anzac Bridge abit more often...
  6. I love ridin' with a skirt on :oops: *wheres the damn hide location button!*
  7. sorry but all the perving in the world isnt worth that prick of a stretch of road. talking about being able to spot imposters, you should look at a thai lady boy beauty pagent..... that is just some scary stuff!!!