Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[SYD] Marrickville council looking for comments...

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by gegvasco, Feb 22, 2007.

1. On behalf of the MCC delegates list, the following link takes you to the Marrickville council site that presents it's draft transport plan. They are apparently looking for public comment by 30 Mar 07. And you guessed it, looks like motorcycles have been forgotten again...

Do a search for either "motorcycle, "motor cycle" or "motorbike" and all three come up with a grand total of 0 search results.

So if you are an interested local or a concerned outsider, get into it and make some submissions.

Have I said recently what I think of this city?... :LOL:

2. I live next to Marrickville and I sent an email off. It's ridiculous, even in my own apartment building I got told off for taking up "a full car space built for a car" even though there is NO motorcycle parking bays.

I told them to get f'd
  3. And rightly so, dumbf^&k cagers.
  4. You should have held them at knifepoint and if that didnt work hold them at gunpoint.