Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[SYD] - Late Notice . . . Mystery Ride Wed 8/11/06

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Mickyb V9, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Late notice folks.

A couple of us thought of this idea, yes, we are copying the Melbourne guys.

Meet at Drummoyne Shell Servo, near Birkenhead Point / Iron Cove Br at 6pm and go from there.

Its a trial run, were not riding anywhere far like Lithgow or anything dodgy like Belanglo State Forest :LOL: - just to a cool coffee spot somewhere in this great city of ours.

So weather permitting . . . . .
    Forecast for Wednesday
    An isolated shower or two at first and possibly again this evening,
    otherwise fine. Cool to mild with some sunny periods developing.
    Light to moderate south to southeast winds, freshening about the
    coast this afternoon.
  2. Hey that weather forecast looks suspiciously familiar. Tim?? Tim Bailey?? is that you?????

Yeah i'll probably be in pending Tim's forecast.
  3. I'll be there. Hopefully not the only one again, like I was last night at Homebush.

So much for first Tuesday of the month :)
  4. . . . . suspicious weather forcast ?

Ctrl+C followed by Ctrl+V is my friend ! :p
  5. Sorry Mickyb can't make tonight although Ktulu and I are doing a steak and ride on Thursday if you guys want to come.
  6. Sorry Mickyb can't make tonight although Ktulu and I are doing a steak and ride on Thursday if you guys want to come.

EDIT, well the server must have thought this was a very important point to make. :grin: :grin: :grin: So everyone should come.
  7. . . . and what does Scrambles think of this dinner date ?
    He'll be sooky and dejected you know !!
  8. But Ktulu told me that he was leaving Scambles for me. :) Anyway Scrambles is an attractive man, he can join in. :grin:
  9. I msged Joel, but haven't heard back... if he's in there could be menage-a-quartre action ^_^
  10. While Mickyb will be the man behind the camera. :eek:
  11. I'm ditching tonights ride for other commitments but MIGHT join in tomorrow nights ride....on the motorbike.

It wasn't the menage-a-quartre action that sold me either...cos i'll wait for the dvd on that one.
  12. Well sheesh, if Panthus is in it looks like it's on.

Where should we meet?
  13. Do we meet for steak before or do we say Thornleigh Maccas?
  14. I was at Homebush last night romus.....Pearl Jamming :p
  15. Arg, missed the ride + exam on friday... boo
  16. Ah crap is that was it was?? Damn. Fought through traffic and then rain and got into that chaos and blocked off roads... And it even seems I was the only sucker that showed up! :)
  17. So how was it Mickyb? Did you find your dream vespa on the trip? :grin:
  18. nah, i'm eyeing out a Gilera Runner VXR200 at the moment.
    Same engine as the Vespa GT200, but with a sporty scooter body.

Lindy . . . .
    I'll be U2'ing on monday night.
    A-Reserve Seats ! . . woohooo ! :cool: