Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Syd] Lake Macquarie gathering, Sunday 5th Feb

Discussion in 'NSW' started by typhoon, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Thought we could meet up and grab something to eat and chat. Meet up at say Stockland Glendale Gloria Jeans( hey, I like the Tim tam shake and the Spinach and fetta rolls!). Say Sunday 9am? Heaps of parking and easy to get to for Newcastle people and Lake people, and not too hard to find if you are coming off the F3 either. Plenty of shopping, Super Cheap etc if you need those enticements!
    Anyone with any suggestions please speak up!

Regards, Andrew.

2. I just started riding and did the Putty road and Wiseman's Ferry roads last week, quite good, but for me its a 300+km day coming from the south.

Have a great day out!
  3. hey typhoon i think i'll be good for that day....i'm actually selling my cb250 and someone is inspecting it that day also, just gotta find out what time they checking bike out.....hope to be able to meet you guys!
  4. Cool. Hopefully we'll get some more interest closer to the weekend. If you are even thinking about it, post a reply!
    Been viewed heaps of times....

Regards, Andrew.
  5. Im thinkin of it as long as I got enough cash (just spent most me weekend cash already on a carby balance and oil change, damn that bike oils $$ lol )
  6. O.k, so who's going to be there? Just bringing the topic back up to the top, it is tomorrow!

Regards, Andrew.
  7. not me unfortunatly, its such a crappy day today i decided to spend me dosh on a expansion pack for battlefield 2 game :(