Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

SYD Kriega US-20 Tailpak

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Julien, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys

I am selling my one year old Kriega US-20 Tailpak. It comes with a set of Strap Keepers. The tailpak is in great condition. I've sold my bike so I have no use for it anymore. It am selling it for $80 ($145 originally).

It is entirely waterproof and used to fit perfectly on the seat of my Street Triple. It is extremly quick and easy to stap it to the bike. If you can't be bothered straping it to your seat you can also carry it on your back with the shoulder and waist straps.

It can fit up to 20 litres worth of junk and you can clip add an extra Kriega US-10 bag on top.

Please contact me if you're interested. Pick up from Sydney CBD or Potts Point.

See details here: http://www.kriega.com.au/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.pbv.tpl&product_id=16&category_id=7&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=11

2. Will you post to Melbourne? If so, what is the cost for postage?
  3. Yes - I will post to Melbourne for 15 dollars.

4. I will take it if the first fellow doesn't
  5. :eek: I have been looking for something like this at a lower price than retail. Tank bag is good, that Would be better.
  6. I have sent a PM to purchase, just waiting on a reply.
  7. Cool

U lucky bastard.
  8. Payment sent.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.