Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Syd] June 5 - Honda Riders Club

Discussion in 'NSW' started by uzz32, May 22, 2005.

1. Just by chance I notice this on the the Honda Riders club.

found it here

Sunday June 5 - NSW- ROAD RIDE
    Cycle City HRCA Dealer Chapter. Meet at Mc Donalds, Crnr Princes Hwy and Heathcote Road, Heathcote. 8.30 for 9.00 departure.Route: Old Princes Hwy to Albion Park, then Robertson and on to Mossvale for lunch. Then thru Mittagong, Bargo and Picton, then home to Sydney. Details: Brett Cross ( HRCA ride co-ordinator) 02 9502 3014 or 0417 275 285. Email:crossbj@optusnet.com.au.

Please note: All motorcycles must be registered and roadworthy. Please have a full tank when you arrive at meeting point. All motorcycles welcome, we encourage 'L' and 'P' plate riders.
  2. mmm

include me in, sounds wonderful
  3. Can we please READ this before we post in the events section.

uzz32 can you please correct your post.

Thank you
  4. Anyone else in Sydney going for this ride day?
  5. Yep, I'm in
    Probably meet the convoy at Albion Park, (live a mile away) and cut out back to Wollongong along the Picton road on the last leg
    Looking forward to it
  6. Looking at the weekends weather report, its going to be perfect weather for riding.
  7. Can we please have an update on who may or may not be attending??
  8. Since the last post was Wednesday, is it safe to assume that as far as any Netrider folk are concerned, it has, as they say, died in the bum?????