Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[SYD] Hyosung GT250 Comet 2009 Model

Discussion in 'Archived' started by warney, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Guys,

Purchased this May 09 of this year.

Currently has 2300km on the clock so barely used. Purely used for Weekend Riding.

I have upgraded it somewhat by putting on Michelin Pilot Road 2 Tyres on it (value $500) front and back, and it was initially purchased for $6300

I am looking at around about $6000 obo (due to the upgrades spent)

Colour is Red, with the New Digital Display. Condition is as new, not a scratch or nick, and it is a dream to ride.

The first 1000km service was done at 1050km I think, and I will have all the log books etc.

Feel free to email me on mr.harlo (at) gmail.com or otherwise PM will be ok.
  2. Good luck with the sale :)
  3. best upgrade ever, changing the shinko tyres makes a huge difference.
  4. yeh definately, I changed after a hairy ride on the Old Pac. I am a rider that likes to take things really easy, and not push too hard, and with my laid back riding, I could feel the bike slipping & sliding, hence the change.

The tyres have about prolly 2000km on them, but they look new.

thanks for the well wishes btw :)

hope to sell it soon!
  5. What are you upgrading to ?
    or are you giving up?
  6. Street Triple hopefully late next year

Don't like this P Plate thing at the moment
  7. Forgot to mention still has new bike warranty (purchased in May 2009) so warranty until May 2011!

Done the Hyosung recall already too!
  8. Dropping the price to $5500.00
  9. u should add pics mate to help your sale, but with a hyosung, prob better to chuck it on ebay
  10. ta Goz, just a bit off topic, why is eBay better?
  11. more people will see it.
  12. slightly bigger audience :wink:
  13. well truth be told, netrider is a hyosung hater forum and most people here know the bads about hyosung, if u put it on ebay, people that dont know much about bikes wont know about the good and the bad so your chances are higher. HTH
  14. +1 to that. And try gumtree.com.au while you are at it.
  15. yeah the whole hyo bashing is a bit of BS though, so dont be worried about that. yes the old ones were somewhat average but that thing'll sell quick as on fleabay or trading post. not many people in NSW use gumtree you'll find as its a bit of a vic thing. good luck, and yeah pics are always good.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.