Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[SYD] Honda VTR250 for sale

Discussion in 'Archived' started by BradleyFutter, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

I'm sadly selling my much loved VTR250. Doesnt get much better as a learner legal bike !!

Model: Honda VTR250
    Year: 2004
    Color: Matt Black
    Price: $5500

Accessories and modifications:
    Staintune exhaust
    Chromed foot clutch
    Chromed foot break
    Chromed Rims (still has black spokes, but dish part has been chromed - looks great)
    LED blinkers front and back
    Gel grips
    Ventura Rack and 51ltr Aero bag

Recently had major service completed at sydney city in lane cover which included:
    New breaks pads front and rear
    New clutch cable
    New chain
    New sprockets front and rear
    New seals
    Then obviously all fresh oils and lubes etc
    New rear tyre - fitted by Balmain motorcycles (front was replaced about 6 months ago so still fresh)
    * all receipts available

I bought the VTR250 from a guy who was even more pedantic than I am about this bike, the Staintune and all the chroming work was done by him (so sorry no receipts for these mods), it makes it shine more than a disco ball in the summer sun, its unreal !!

The bike has been baby'd by me, and kept mechanically sound by professionals...

Call or SMS me if your interested :p

Pictures to come soon
  2. Hi Brad,

Would love to see all those chrome works! Btw, how many k's has the bike done?
  3. Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, she has a tick over 60,000kms

Here are some pictures, got plenty more, let me know if you want more.

Attached Files:

4. Hi all, it seems such a shame to have this beautiful bike sit dormant in my garage. The only riding she has done recently is quickly around the block every couple days to keep the battery charged. Unfortunately im hanging up my riding boots for a little while because ive bought a car. I'll buy up again once ive saved some more cash... Call me, this one is a gem, doesnt get much better at all for a learner legal bike, plenty of go and a real head turner :p
  5. Bike is SOLD. Please remove this ad. Thanks everyone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.