Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

(Syd) Hello Everyone..

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Slappa, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Thought I might as well come and say hi and to try and get my posts up so I can say post pics/URL's/PM and what not..

My name is Sam and I got my LAMS in October 07 and got my first bike for Christmas. It's a 06 Hyo GT250R from the boys at BikeBiz with 6K on the clock. Was originally in the hunt for a ZX2R but once I saw this bike I had to have it. It's yellow with carbon fiber all through it in the vents, fuel tank etc etc. Hyosung stickers taken off and pretty unique I think. I’m still a novice rider but confident with the bike. Just finished a 3 hour riding session through Galston and Berowra Gorges (4 times I think...) and across the punt. Been concentrating on spotting my exits and committing to corners…leaning is fun.

I decided to get a bike as I used to have a R33 Skyline that I used to track with at Oran and Wakefield but the sh!t just got too expensive according to the missus. I can tell you...even on a 250 the riding experience doesn’t even come close to 4 wheels I think, using your whole body to ride/drive is an awesome feeling.

Looking forward to meeting some of you...especially other Hyo owners so I can learn more about my bike.

See you at the Hyo Cruise.

Slappa Sam

BTW...does anyone recognise this bike? Has anyone heard of clearview customs...the guys who did the paint job?
  2. Hi mate and welcome.

Your bike looks very trick! ,congrats.

3. Welcome Sam, and you're right, that bike DOES look trick.
  4. Cheers for the compliments :)
  5. 2006 Hyosung GT250 Comet

Hi Sam

Have you just sold you Hyo back to bike biz? I'm thinking about buying it... whats it like? any probs with it? How Many Km's has it got on it now?

Rich :grin:
  6. Welcom to NR Sam.

Thats a damm nice looking Hyo.

See you at Asquith Maccas on the 13th
  7. hi & welcome

8. Re: 2006 Hyosung GT250 Comet

No...i only just got it from bikebiz (21/12).

Have you seen a lookalike or something?