Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[SYD] Good spirited helmet store

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by gegvasco, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Went to the NSW MCC meeting this evening and they had a report on the Camp Quality pillioning ride in September. Apparently they had arranged a motorcycle accessories store to support the event but they pulled out at the last minute. On the day before the ride, the organisers approached Helmet Warehouse about supporting the event and within 30 minutes they had donated 10 kids size helmets for the ride - over 2 grands worth. Now that is the sort of thing that will get my business and people should keep them in mind when thinking about a new helmet as a way of saying thanks.

Helmet Warehouse(Budget Bikes)
    401 Hume Highway

2. Good on em. 2 thumbs up here.

Afraid Im not in that area but that would at least get me in the shop.
  3. Yeah, when it what announced on the day I was quite impressed.

I've bought a few things off them (helmet, armour and boots) and on both visits I have received great service and good prices. Would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

They have also recently put up a website.
  4. most of my helmets i get from the helmet warehouse.
    as well as jackets and boots
    i use the old excuse that im visiting family to head up to sydney
    and go shopping

the money i save actually pays for the plane sometimes
  5. awsome work helmet wearhouse, respect.
  6. hmmm, Yagoona, you say Marvin?

hmm, I'm sure we have a couple of customers out that way who need a visit... :LOL: