Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[SYD] FS: Suzuki GS500 Tank & Rear Plastics in Blue (Suit 2004 - Current Model)

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by JiMb0, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time to clear out some bits which originally came with a 2005 Suzuki GS500 I recently sold. They were given to me by the previous owner when I purchased the bike, but they've just been sitting around never used :D

I believe they would suit a 2004 - Current Model as the fairings haven't changed, and I can best describe the colour as a custom metallic blue. Good if you want a change or if you've dinged up your own tank / plastics.

Condition: The tank is just the tank (no petcock or filler cap) but it doesn't have any dings.

One of the rear plastics appears to have been repaired before they were painted and I have included pictures pointing out the plastic welds which are visible on the inside of the part. You can barely see this from the painted side and I have tried to show this by using shots with flash to pickup the slight imperfections. All the nobly bits which clip into rubber grommets to secure the parts are intact so should just be a case of bolting on.

Pickup ONLY.

Reserve $100? ... I've really got no idea what these are worth so make an offer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pickup ONLY as postage will obviously be pretty painful. Located in Manly, NSW 2093.

Open to all serious offers & I will update with progress of any offers.

For more information either PM or e-mail to jtaylorcraig@exemail.com.au

2. Any takers / offers ? Just checking as if not I'll stick em on eBay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.