Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[SYD] Bike fender repairs

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by Silver-Arrowz, May 30, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

I just had my first lowslide while competing in the Traffic Of Sydney TT this morning.

Lucky it was just fender that took most of the damage. It also was making a strange rattling sound at low revs and more vibrations than usual.

Anyone recommend a place in Sydney to repair the fender and bike? I'm out Liverpool way.

2. I think your first priority should be making sure that the engine is OK before worrying about the bike's appearance

3. I already have a local shop lined up for the engine/mechanics so that's why I'm not asking about it. I'm new to bikes so I'm not sure if it's something that someone can repair or I have to buy new fenders etc...

4. MSRC at Blakehurst are good. A bit far but cheaper if you take the fender off. They can weld the plastic. They can do mech repairs- save 2 stops.