Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[SYD] 2008 Suzuki VL250 Intruder

Discussion in 'Archived' started by pug, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $5500 ono
    In excellent condition. Never been dropped or scratched. Looks great and mechanically A1. 11 months registration. 11 months left on factory warranty. Regularly serviced at Western Motorcycles Penrith. Two sets of keys, service and warranty handbook, owners manual and original tool kit. This is a great learner legal bike. Very easy to pass your licence on this bike - slow manouvres and u-turns are a breeze. Soft comfortable seat (with plenty of room for a pillion). You can ride all day on this. Excellent fuel economy and enough power to leave other 250 cruisers in your wake. Light and easy to handle. Suits riders of all sizes. Small riders can touch the ground without problems. I am 5ft 10in and have plenty of room. Plenty of power for the motorway. 5 litre underseat storage compartment for all your goodies. I've had a great time riding this bike and I'm sure you will too. It certainly gets noticed. Great rego plate don't you think? Urgent sale. I'm currently on leave so available for inspections any time of day.

Odomoter 8415km

Phone Anthony: 0404043803

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.