Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[SYD] 2008 Suzuki GS500F, Black: Lams approved!

Discussion in 'Archived' started by neirbo, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Along with my coupe, its time to put the GS500 on the market and make room for a new bike.

Make: Suzuki
    Model: GS500F
    Year: 2008
    Rego: 3 Apr 2010 (no roadworthy required)
    KMS: 10,0xxkms (used for daily commuting at the moment)
    Still has manufacturers warranty
    Price: $7,000 ono

This bike is stock, other than than a couple of minor scratches and the tank pad. Never dropped - has been in the rain (how one guarantee's a daily commuter stays out of the rain I'll never know!). Purchased from Action and serviced by them.

Not yet advertised anywhere else - thought I would give fellow Netriders a first chance.

Photos available here: http://s809.photobucket.com/albums/zz13/neirbo/Suzuki GS500F/

Please send PM if you're interested.

2. Hey mate,
    Had the same bike (bought 2 days before yours ;) ) - sold 3mths ago - sitting around not being used for about 6mths due to upgrading to previous bike, GSXR750K7, which that was sold recently also due to current upgrade ! Anyway, not to hijack your thread.

Your 'Gizza' looks good mate. Good luck with the sale.
  3. Cheers Nickers - its a great bike but its got to go before the Trumpy ST comes home - simply not enough room for two bikes and a car (if only!)
  4. Now comes with new Yuasa battery
  5. Still available if you're interested. Now advertised outside of Netrider.
  6. Updated: Now has 6 months rego (Apr 2010) and priced dropped to $7,000
  7. Right! Its time for someone to take my GS off my hands - just $6,500. PM if you're interested. Great bike - plenty of great reviews about them on this site - but its time for me to bring home a new Trumpy.
  8. LAST CHANCE to buy before this gets traded. $6,300 ono

2008 GS500F
    Rego til April 2010
    comes with 12 months remaining warranty, almost new Yuasa battery and a couple of scratches but has never been dropped.
  9. This bike is now sold. Mods, please close.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.