Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[SYD] 2005 Suzuki GS500, Yellow, Modified, LAMS Approved!

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by JiMb0, Nov 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Year: 2005
    Make: Suzuki
    Model: GS500
    Mechanical Condition: A1! Perfect
    Superficial Condition: Fair
    KMS: 17,652 km
    Rego Expiry: 14/12/2009 (bike needs to go as not renewing rego!)
    Location: Manly Vale, NSW (Just over the Spit Bridge, near Manly)
    Price: $4,500 ono (negotiable)

Perfect LAMS approved learner / commuter bike. Reliable & easy to ride with plenty of power for cruising on the highway, but still small enough to handle the busiest city traffic. Always garaged, maintained & running well.

The bike does have some battle-scars: I purchased this bike used a year ago for my wife to learn on, but unfortunately she only rode it a handful of times and managed to drop the bike at low speed on both sides giving both the left & right side crank case / alternator cover some slight gravel rash. Also the handlebars smacked into the left hand side of the tank so there is a slight 8cm x 3cm ding / depression on the top left hand side of the tank. The rear tail fairings show slight wear and there is a slight crack near the front of the right hand tail fairing. Thankfully no such battle-scars on the wife and she has decided to stick to the car, so the bike needs to go as I don't plan on paying for another years registration again if shes not going to ride it. Please note the wife is not for sale just yet ...

The bike comes with Twin Dominator Headlights (for that streetfighter look!), Staintune Exhaust (for good looks, great sound & max power), Dynojet Carb Kit (for better performance), and Ventura Rack (does not come with bag).

Had the bike serviced after purchase however as it hasn't been used regularly I have just had it serviced at Lloyd Penn's in Artarmon to make sure everything is working as it should. New battery just installed, new front & rear tyres, new air filter, new oil (Motul 5100) & filter, and new headlight globes.

If you want a showroom condition bike that sounds and goes like a CT110 with a soft front end then don't buy my bike.

If you want a LAMS approved bike that is mechanically A1 with a wicked exhaust note that goes, stops and turns then give me a call.

Priced for quick sale, inspection by appointment, bike is located at Manly Vale NSW (near Manly), pickup only (no postage).

No crash test dummies, bring your cash if you want to test ride. Phone me (James) on 0423222262 & feel free to make a reasonable offer as it has to go asap!

--== PICS ==--

Left & Right Sides

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Crank case & alternator cover gravel rash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rear Fairings

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tank Ding

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Bike has been sold!! Thanks for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.