Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Swiss Pass .. belly down (YouTube Video)

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by MrFerret, Jul 27, 2007.

1. #1 MrFerret, Jul 27, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Don't know if this has been posted before? I did a quick search on here and couldn't find it. Apologies if it has been up before ...

This looks like a load'o'fun :grin: :grin:

[media=youtube]LWLbu1wIIEo[/media]&search=

Enjoy ...

2. Brilliant!

3. :shock:

wow.

cool!

:grin:

4. Another place to ride one day.

This list is getting quite large.

5. Just looked at my list of things to try brfore I die.

That wasn't on it!.

The road might be, but the method! No way.

6. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

That was flipping AWESOME..... YEA YEA... If I can get transferred to Europe, I AM definately doingn that......

7. Hahahaha that first bike rider would have crapped himself coming across him halfway round a corner, prolly thought it was someone come off their bike and about to slide under his front wheel!
    Catching and passing the bikes at the end FTW!! LOL

8. That looks like wicked fun.

Which wheel and bearing company sponsors him, eh?

9. That was soooo kewl... I remember when I was younger I used to ride down the street lying on my tummy on my skateboard (also known as a reverse coffin)... BUT nowhere near as fun as that ... o yea 2 of my mates also used to do it (well they did normal coffin so facing up) and we tried to knock each other off ...I remember coming off 1 time and got a mega big graze down my side when I slit close the length of a house on the gutter ...o the good old days....

10. That is amazing. It must feel so fast, that close to the ground. And going through those curves like that... wow.

11. I couldn't do it...my poor chin.

12. really crazy footage
    That would be REALLY scary though, I can't imagine how weak the breaks would be.

13. That is insane (in a good way) :shock:

To think your going down a mountain with no brakes, obviously moving and 1" off the ground :twisted:

That bloke must have some balls

Az