Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Swiss Army Knife

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by hornet, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Ha ha ha ha

Those French start conflicts and cant Finnish them! :LOL: Get it?

Look at the Vietnam war and the origin of the mafia in the 12th century.
  2. I never understood what was so great about the Swiss Army Knife.

Wouldn't the Swiss Army do better with guns??

(Got the joke though Paul, young'uns would probably still get it what with their behaviour during this latest Gulf Conflict...)
  3. Seen how small Switzerland is? A knife does just fine! :wink:

Regards, Andrew.
  4. "Thats not a knife.... THAT'S a knife" :LOL:
  5. That's not a knife, that's a spoon.

"Oh. I see you've played knifey-spooney before..."
  6. You mean, having a foreign policy that consists of something else then asking Americans "what should we do?". Yeah, shame on them!
  7. You mean like that foregin policy they had last century, whereby they'd occupy and supress foreign nations?
    Do you know why the unrest started in South east Asia (hint, French occupation), or how many troops the French have lost in other countries, ostensibly doing what the United Nations sanctioned in Iraq? Why do you think there are so many bloody good Vietnamese bakers in this country?
    France IS the same country that still treats it's African immigrants like dirt....
    But then, if you get your news from the tabloids, you'll only ever get a very narrow look into the rest of the world.

Regards, Andrew.
  8. No, I mean specifically their policy regarding Iraq. I am well aware of France's history as a colonial power and their various transgressions of past and present, but the subject of this whole thread is the supposed French cowardice and my point was just that their pulling out of Iraq is not that.
  9. Refusal to fight is therefore, what??????????
  10. Refusal to fight can be many things, as you should know at your age. It can be a sign of maturity for example :) It could also mean recognition of the fact that the fight is actually not in your own interest, but somebody else's. Or simply that the costs outweight the benefits.
  11. You're still harping on about Iraq, aren't you?? Read my original post; it's about the French surrender in World War Two, when rather than risk their precious art treasures, they gave in to the Nazis and surrendered thousands of their precious citizens instead........
  12. I did read it; I guess I wasn't aware these army knives were of WWII vintage - my bad...

Fair call in my opinion - art treasures are rare and expensive; people are plentiful and cheap to make! But if you're concerned about human lives, resistance would surely kill more than cooperation, n'est-ce pas? :)
  13. This thread is rather offensive and definitely not funny.
    Hornet I thought being a christian preacher you were beyond judging others yet you have a terrible knack of doing just that.
  14. :LOL: :LOL:

what do you mean not funny? that is one of the funniest comments I've heard, you obviously haven't met many christian preachers.
  15. The French Army????
    What's that lol ...kidding just kidding.......but the Swis Army knife isn't used by the Swiss Army
  16. Yeah, the Swiss Guard ahve those big f**k off lances