Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Swine flu man made?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Transformer, May 17, 2009.

No seriously though, these claims where around right from the beginning. Even though its been labelled as "swine flu" by the media, no one is certain where it has come from.

When you look at the biotech that goes into American FOOD, its not so hard to believe that a mishap could result in an accident like this.
  2. Heaps of things are man-made, trying to develop the ultimate bio-weapon... so far AIDS isn't doing so well.... :?
  3. Fark that's so 28 days later! :shock:
  4. More like The Stand actually.
    Awesome movie.
  5. what i wana know is that how did it start in mexico? i dont think there are any flu labs there only cocaine labs :LOL:
  6. or maybe the cocaine labs are a front for the flu labs :shock:
  7. Wouldn't suprise me that it may have been man made. It's funny how it all came about just after the recession...only way for pharmaceutical companies can make money during tough times, is for the public to get sick and what better way to do it then to unleash it in a country that seems to have a reputation for being dirty but gets visited by millions of people from around the world.

As soon as the swine flu was reported, shares sky rocketed for the pharmaceutical sector and obviously sales.

But in saying all of that, viral mutations can happen, but not too sure about flu viruses from another animal being able to evolve into a human strain so quickly...but anything can happen at the microscopic level and I am no pro in biochemistry so I'll leave that to the experts to decide.

phong =P~