Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sweet Justice .. it DOES exist

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by VCM, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Bumped into a guy I've known a few years now, just outside the workshop.
    He was telling me how his dirt bike was stolen and he'd come to ask the guys at the bike shop a few doors down to keep an eye out for it.
    In the meantime, 2 guys driving a ute rock up with a bike on the back with the intention of getting some repairs done.
    Low and behold .. it was the STOLEN bike :shock:
    Talk about sweet justice. Cops arrived within 30 min.
    One of the cops looked familiar, he'd also recognised me and come across once he'd finished speaking to those involved.
    " Almost didn't recognise You without your BMW mate " :p
    It was Hubie. Apparently his BMW is in for repairs due to "the hard time he's been given her".
    Anyway, thought I'd share this with you all.
    Don't ya love happy endings. Lets hope the culprits get whats coming to em

2. Haha thats an awesome story, good to hear!
    I often see flyers for stolen bikes, especially when I'm at tafe, so its good to hear the theives got what was coming to them, although I'm guessing life in prison is too much to hope for?!?
  3. Many new holes should be torn. What a lucky catch! Give it to 'em Hubie.
  4. Ahaha, karma is such an appropriate fantastic smartarse sometimes :grin:
  5. 30 mins?

That's plenty of time...
  6. Ooooooo I just LOVE happy endings!!
  7. cmon Hubie, 30 minutes is disgraceful for a bike theft :grin: :grin:
  8. AHAHAHHAHAHA Hilarious... did hubie let ya lay a few into the dumbasses?
  9. How'd you keep a straight face for 30 mins Vin? I would of been giggling the whole time.

10. hopefully the police still know how to use a phonebook. :grin:
  11. what time did this happen Vinnie? spewing i missed it!
  12. They probably felt that was enough time for rough justice to be dealt by the owner. :LOL:
  13. Who said I wasn't giggling :p
  14. You should've hung around a bit longer mate ... was quite entertaining :LOL:
  15. sweet justice wooohoooo, i just wish someone had a camera going so we could all enjoy the look on the dumbass thieves faces when nabbed :LOL:
  16. Nice one , mate.
  17. Great yarn, Vinnie, gotta love it when that happens :LOL:.
  18. Was there a lot of taunting and harrassing going on? Wouldave love to have witnessed it!
  19. Actually it was relatively calm .. kinda weird.
    Wish I took some pics now :LOL:
    The culprits looked like they weren't fazed at all, the whole thing was more procedural. Almost like they knew the drill.
  20. They probably have been through it before and know they'll get away with a slap on the wrist.