Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Swann Insurance

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by brayo, Dec 29, 2007.

1. hey

well my bike got flogged 2 nights ago and turned up on a bush track minus a few things.

i am about to claim with swann, has anyone else had any problems with them at all?

to make things better my repair shop is closed until 7th jan so it's back onto the pushbike i think.

Hooray! ( note the sarcasm)
  2. No I haven't, but then again I haven't had to claim - yet! Whenever I've had to make a change to my policy, or had a query, they've always been friendly and prompt. Good luck with it all :)
  3. cupla years ago
    after smacking a lump of metal on the westgate Fwy
    and badly damaging the Kawasaki
    The bike was transported back to my local Kwaka dealer
    and 2 days later Swann approved the repairs
    I did have to pay the excess (other party responsible..unknown)
    but otherwise Swann came to the party

my 2c

4. Bit late for you to ask now, isn't it? But don't worry, they were fine when I
    needed them.
  5. thanks for the replies will see how it goes and post the outcome so others can know,

it's the waiting, to have it fixed, that hurts the most you know
  6. well here is the update on swann

once the repaired finally got off his a$$ and gave me the quote swann passed it onto the assessor who passed it onto a local assessor who approved it straight away. took them 2 days all up from receipt of quote.

i have to say i am quite please with their service and they have been quite helpful on the phone.

another question will my premuim go up straight away or when it renews or will they just leave it the same?