Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

sv650 rear sprocket

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by stewy, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys, hoping someone might have a old rear sprocket from a 03+ sv650 that just they don't want anymore (ie just replaced chain and sprockets etc) Don't care what condition it's in (any condition will do)

Cheers stewy
  2. will one off a thou do the job? K3
  3. wait a minute, yours is a K3 isn't it?
  4. nope the thou is different, to the 650 :facepalm:.......and mine is k7
  5. so just a quick bump for the start of the week :-w
  6. have you tried the SVdownunder forum? I'll link ya if ya want.
  7. yep tried over there too.....ffs i know fuel has gone up slightly, so have people gone from riding to only washing and polish their bikes, these day.....therefore not wearing out chains and sprockets :-k
  8. I have one from Suzi 250 bandit?
  9. that will be close enough......you have a pm

cheers stewy
  10. I have an old toilet brush.
  11. Can I borrow it loz? I will clean up this old sprocket for Stew to pick up.
  12. No worries mate, I'll stick it in a postpak and send it over.

Might need a bit of a clean itself, though.
  13. All clean and awaiting your grubby hands stewy!
  14. Actually they can be a bit show and shine over there but it was worth a punt.
    I like to keep my old sprockets as souvenirs of the punishment and abuse i give them, i thought everybody was like that??
  15. I'll get ya a new one for ya b"day? last week
  16. Did you get it sorted Stewy?
  17. oh wow, thanks buddy yeah a 47 tooth rear thanks :beer:

yep marcus had one of the bandit which was similar to what i need.....so for the second i think i have it sorted.....but once i check it all out i will need to go grab a newy (y)
  18. So your all good no worries :grin:
  19. I have one from the VTR but such a specimen it was that it's now hanging on the wall in a mates garage for all to see and go 'Wow' at.

I also have another one which has nothing exciting about it at all. Lemme know if you want it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.