Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

SV1000N, 2005 model $7000 firm

Discussion in 'Archived' started by MV, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2005 model, blue, located in country vic, but can be available in melbourne if required.

Sitting on 25K km, major service 1000km or so ago, brand new Screamin' Demon exhaust, good tyres, overall a very tidy bike & a great sound ;)

Rego is due now/has been paid, $7K includes 12 months registration & RWC.

Selling on behalf of brother in law, PM if you're interested & I'll pass on his number.

(It occours to me that not everyone who can see this can PM, so if you're interested call Adam on 0428 508 166)

Pretty sure the dog's not included, but you never know...
  2. 25,000k's........it's still just a baby. Somebody buy this thing and ride it will ya!!!
  3. Yep, it's a great bike:)

I'd buy it myself if I didn't already have a big twin, & had more money & had a bigger shed &... Y'know, the usual :)
  4. The big bore twins wheelie like a mofo (or so I've been told)
    Second gear clutch ups for the freakin win!
  5. I wouldn't know anything about that, mate :-w
  6. It's just what I've been told. Frankly wheelies scare me.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I was looking for one of these when I bought the Z, didn't find one as nice as this for $7k.

Chef, I know of a bloke on some forum somewhere who can show you how to wheelie. Forget his name though, might be able to dig it up somewhere.
  8. I heard that guy is a hoon bro and to be avoided at all costs. Hooning is bad, a kitten told me.
  9. gotta trust them kittens.
  10. Yeah, I agree. Surely someone should buy this bike & keep it out of hoon hands?
  11. if i had the money id do the upgrade!
  12. You bin talkin to the wrong kittenz.

13. Phone number added page 1. :)
  14. Ready for that upgrade enigma? :)

Still for sale folks, viewing can be arranged in Melbourne if the country vic thing is putting you off!
  15. haha nah mate, gonna stick with the baby sv for now :)
  16. Sold pending full payment, thanks for your interest guys :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.