Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

SuzyQ's Bling continues

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' at netrider.net.au started by bob59, Aug 31, 2007.

1. just a sneak preview at suzy's belly pan just painted, more pics as it is fitted up etc
    Bob

DSCF1204.

DSCF1205.

DSCF1206.

2. Shiny. Will be good to see it on!

3. Wow! Looks awesome all painted and pretty! Can't wait to get it fitted! Thanks Bob! :grin:

4. saweet!
    love the fact it's got the 'h' in there!

5. They're pretty cool lookin in real life Sue.

You are gonna be one extremely happy Hornet camper.

6. Just another little teaser for SuzyQ :p :grin:

DSCF1210.

DSCF1211.

DSCF1214.

7. So when you coming up to put it on Bob? Woot! How hot is it gunna look with the lights??

Yeah Edgelett, there are lots of bellypans out there as im sure you know but when i saw the one with the 'H', I had to have it! Even if I did have to get it from France! :shock:

8. one day during the week Suzy have to wait for the urethane holding the mesh on to dry, and its more fun watching you squirm waiting :p

9. It all looks great, but do you think you may be able to use the add post to image option to keep the sizes down please.. :cool:

10. Impressive work there.

11. some things are worth the expense!

makes your Hornet more unique mate.

12. Cool what lights are you running? Are they behind the pan?

13. Bob you tease!!! :grin:

Yeah Matti, if you look at the shots of the pan front on, the lights shine through the round holes. They are like the downlights you might sometimes have in your house? is the best way to describe them. Bob is going to try and get some blue ones for me :grin: ! Apparently they are quite bright.

14. keep this up & yours is going to be nicer than mine!

15. Bob, I hope you've got plenty of paint left! I've just ordered a undertail kit, a pillion seat cowl and a rear hugger! :grin:

16. LMAO - oh geez you got it bad!

Modding Hornets is an addiction - once you start, you can't stop!

My new screen should be arriving soon too

17. I'm loving it :cool: ,
    Keep this up and I will be converting to the hornett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :p
    Cheers Lou,
    Bob your a tease old boy :LOL:

18. LMAO @ edgelett! Uhuh yeah i do have it bad. They are very modifiable (is that a word?) aren't they? :grin:

19. Right SuzyQ thats it this means war im going to find more Bling for the mighty storm now :p

20. Ok, so here it is fitted to the bike. Unfortunately it was starting to get dark by the time it was fitted.. I'll try and get some better pics during the day....