Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Suzuki's new concept bike.

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by bangalla, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Tokyo Motor Show Preview

I'm afraid it doesn't do much for me.
  2. It looks like toothpaste after you've put it on your brush.
  3. With a wheelbase that long it would have to ride like a cruiser.
  4. Check out the rake angle :shock: That would definitely ride like a cruiser. Imagine hard hard it would be to turn into a corner. :eek:
  5. kinda looks like a bmw front with double wishbones to me. styling seems a bit off though :roll:
  6. Doesn't do much for me either. But notice this kind of 'forward hump' look, where the body of the bike has this bulge around where handlebars begin then tapers off as the eye moves towards the back? I don't like it, but there seem to be quite a few designs like that floating around, so sooner or later we'll probably see something like this on the roads. It must offer some practical advantages in terms of aerodynamics, weight distribution or practicality (storage space where the fuel tank would be?), but it sure does nothing for me aesthetically.
  7. Hehe, looks like its Akira inspired.
  8. in the usa they have one already with a big twin
    i dont mind it really
    i like bikes that are different ... :grin: