Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Suzuki's $500 factory bonus....?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by george, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Hi all,

Wondering whether anyone knows what Suzuki's $500 factory bonus being offered actually means? I'm assuming that it isn't a cash back, otherwise they would have called it a "cashback".

Can anyone shed an light on this? I'm looking for my first bike, the GSX650F is out of my price range, but the GS500F is more palatable and this $500 "factory bonus" may be enough for me to bite the bullet on the 500F.

2. Sorry cant help you on the Suzuki factory bonus, but i have a 2008 GS500F that i wont be needing in two weeks because im coming of restrictions and can give you a $500 cashback on that :dance:
  3. It means that at the dealer you buy the bike at, they will allow you to purchase an extra $500 of stuff at no expense to you, or to put that $500 on the bike itself, or your next purchase.
  4. 600cc gets a free yoshimura stainless can 1000cc get a carbon one
  5. AFAIK its a $500 reduction of on ORC for the Bandit and the Boulevard. The free pots are for Gixers.
  6. Thanks, sounds reasonable. I'll post back if I follow up with dealer.