Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Suzuki vx800

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by mr_wombat, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Dad just announced that the bike hidden underneath covers in the garage in one of our houses is now mine. Its a 1990 suzuki vx800. Dont know much about it so doing abit of reading and one of the sites i was readin considered the bike as a cult classic, Is this true? Would parts for this bike be exspensive? Im still on my learners with a honda cbr and itll be awhile before i jump on the vx... cant wait!

2. wow I envy you... these bikes are considered by some as "old peope" bike... but you can do so much to them and make them such a racy caffe racer...
  3. 1990 Suzuki VX-800

Hey I've Got a 1990 VX 800 and it's Great it Has a Nice Smooth Ride And Has Plenty of Power I Ride mine all the Time. I Live in the Mountains Of East Tennessee. And I have a BLAST. So Enjoy your VX I Know you'll Love it when you Ride it. I have also Started a Suzuki VX-800 Club in Yahoo Groups and it'd be Great if you would Join and Post Pictures of your VX-800 if you'd like to Join Just go to Yahoo Groups and in the Search Type in Suzuki VX-800 Club and it'll take you Right to the Link. Thanks and Hope to see you in the Club