Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Suzuki VStrom lowered Seat

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Mkey, Dec 12, 2006.

1. The Suzuki Vstrom has really caught my Eye in recent weeks, But suffering from ducks disease (arse to close to the ground) I was looking on Suzuki's website and noticed a lower seat is available, It has no difference listed, I'm just wondering if anyone knows how much lower it is than the standard one?

2. Which Strom are you looking at?

You can swap seats between the 650 seat and the 1,000 which reduces height from 840 to 820mm

If the 650 is too high you can look at seat sculpting

3. Sorry, should have specified that :oops:

I'm looking at the 07 650 model, I saw the 1000 model at the local suzuki dealer through the window the other night, and the seat height looked damn high (granted that was the 1000, but I assume they are similar) Suzuki list a lower seat for the 650 on there website, but I'm just wondering on the off chance someone may know how low it may be compared to the stock seat.