Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Suzuki TU250X

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Quo Vadas, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all. Selling my partners bike as she isn't in the best of health to ride the bike.

2011 Suzuki TU250X (LAMS approved)
    Only 370 klms
    Long rego till mid December 2012
    Under Suzuki warranty until December 2013
    Lady owner.
    $5,300 including RWC (Normal RRP is $6,290)

Oil changed at first 50klm and engine broken (and still to be run in) in correctly.
    This bike is perfect for a rider seeking a retro looking, user-friendly motorcycle, packed with proven Suzuki reliability and high-quality features.
    With classic retro styling, the bike features chromed front and rear wheels, headlight case, speedometer cover, tail light housing and exhaust system.

Delivering a responsive and easy-going ride, the single-cylinder, fuel-injected, air-oil cooled SOHC engine produces strong low rpm torque, making it ideal for the city rider. Cheap to insure and extremely economical, the bike also has a comfortable upright riding position, fantastic brakes and handling, low seat height and is perfect for a learner or for the rider that is looking for a commuter or open road motorcycle.
    I'm actually quite suprised at how zippy this bike is and if I had whole lot of hair, the wind blowing through it would make the whole ride even more magical :)

Comes with RWC, log books, manual, toolkit, warranty etc.
    Fantastic price for a virtually new bike and save $1000 off the normal RRP from a dealership.
    Test rides and inspection upon appointment. Bike is located in SE suburbs.
    Contact via PM.

2. Bike has sold.
    Mods, please close this thread of overwhelming interest :)

3. no use bumping the thread after you've sold it!

4. Ahhh, you failed to see that it it did not in fact even require bumping. Just being a polite inter-nerd.

5. You can close it yourself, top right, under Thread Tools.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.