Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Suzuki servicing options around Northern Beaches, Sydney

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Simon Lockington, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Gidday guys,
    I've just moved to Sydney and my GSX650F needs a service, just wondering if anyone can recommend a place around the Frenchs Forest(ish) area?

2. Thanks Goz, I actually booked this guy in for Thursday so will let you know how I get on.
  3. Just thought I'd post some feedback on the Mobile Motorbike mechanic. Turned up at work yesterday and serviced my bike in the carpark. I knew I was going to be out so left my keys with work's reception and he got straight down to it.

Did the usual service plus fitted a new front tyre. The price was a little more than what you'd pay in the shop, but for the convenience was good, not having to organise rides/taxis etc, I think it was worth it.

Was very friendly and explained everything to me and gave a lot of good advice and didn't try to 'upsell' me on anything at all which I appreciated.

I'll use him again I reckon.

4. good stuff mate, he knows his stuff