Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Suzuki Savage bobber

Average User Rating:
  1. gizzo submitted a new Showcase Item:

Suzuki Savage bobber

Read more about this showcase item here...
  2. Looks great!
    Who cares what's it's worth?
    It's a bike you enjoy owning.
  3. I'm with Mick MMick M it looks fcuking great and if you enjoy it who cares :)
  4. Not an unreasonable amount for what you've got. Looks good, but I'd kick that stop light up a tad to vertical.
  5. #5 ibast, Jan 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
    I'm a little bit jealous. I think they were only ever brought in in limited numbers. there were a few grey imports later, but not an easy bike to find.

I doubt they'll bring the new one here. It wasn't very popular the first time. Although at 650cc that would make it a lams bike, but they already have the 650 twin cruiser LAMS?

Anyway, don't worry about value too much. You will always get a few grand for any registered, working bike that hasn't got any problems.

[edit] just pootaling around on bikesales and I notice that they have brought in the new Savage. Oh well. it might bring it to everyones attention and keep the value of yours up. %$7k for the new one. Seems a little steep.
  6. Modded so it's much more palatable than as Suzuki intended.
    Now not just fit for short haired, chunky lesbians.
    Respect Gizzo!