Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Suzuki RGV250

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Michaelc, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi

I'm looking for a registerable Suzuki RGV250. The later model with the USD forks and banana swing arm. A complete runner is preferred (or close to)

If you have one languishing in your shed that could be resuscitated I'd be happy to find it a new and caring home

Leave me a note here

2. It's taken you 8 years from your first to third post to post that?? How far apart are these sheds you're looking in?
  3. So many sheds, so little time.............
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Good luck. Good ones are rare these days, and even crap ones are not that common, almost collectable. I had 3 in the past, they were awesome when you could ride any 250cc bike back in the day.
  5. You must be as fit as a Butcher's dog Mate with all that working.

I'd be happy to pick up a project bike too. Those and the LC's bringing back some great memories. Good luck, let us know if you strike lucky.

Mind you, I did pick up a matching numbers xj 900 shaftie '83 the other week from one of those sheds. They are out there.
  6. Good luck on your search. They do pop up regularly on ebay etc, but in varying states of repair.

I regularly search for them (but do not have the shed space to own) as I have a soft spot for the 2 bangers having owned a '95 RGV250 and a very special '99 NSR250 SE.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.