Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Suzuki Intruder vl250

Discussion in 'Archived' started by HONDA_PETE, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale is my suzuki intruder 250... I'm the 2nd owner first owner was a middle aged women. I have put about 5,000km on it commuting to work and occasional weekend ride. It has 25,000km, oil changed, new brakes, flushed fluid. New battery, New sadle bags, windscreen and phone holder. Bike has never been dropped or crashed.

Great learner bike or commuter. Selling only to find a new project bike..

Doesn't need anything for Rwc rego till feb 2014...

Price is $3800

Email peterkrychaluk@gmail.com

2. Year is dec2005
  3. Good luck with the sale mate!

To the potential buyers - I know for sure this bike is really in a great condition. New owner won't be disappointed for sure.
  4. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366861939.297918. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366861952.143355. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366861966.843755.

Priced to sell.. Make an offer its going on eBay on Sunday if not sold...
  5. 2005 suzuki intruder vl250

Nice sounding twin perfect to get out and about as a commuter or to get you through your L's. the bike has been owned by a middle aged women and myself as 2nd owner. I have been riding for years and got this to commute however sold my car and now need something to get me out of Melbourne too.. The bike has never been dropped, crashed, written off or stolen. There is a small scuff on the front plastic mudguard was there when I brought it... Probably rubbed against some brickwork. Rego until feb and just had service. Oil and filter front brake pads flushed brake fluid new battery...
    Comes with new saddle bags only been on there for a few weeks. Front screen easily removable. Phone or navigator holder mounted on bars.

The bike looks great and goes really well never let me down and many years of life left in it.

Uses about 3.2litres per 100km...

Email peterkrychaluk@gmail.com
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.