Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Suzuki GSXR750

Discussion in 'Archived' started by aus_dragon, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright, as much as it pains me to say it, I am strongly considering selling my baby. Unfortunately she does not get used all that often these days due to work and kids.

I am the 3rd owner of this bike, but the original owner only did a few Kms on it, bought it new, put most of the mods on it, then sold it almost straight away (go figure lol).

I have only done two track days with it at Oran Park and even they were pathetically slow (first TDs ever so give me a break ;p).

She has been really well looked after and runs beautifully. Bike is in top condition, the only exception is some superficial scratches on the right hand side where I had a stand still drop in the sand trap at Oran Park (ran wide, went to put feet down and discovered both feet were over potholes so down we went lol). I will organise to have this section of fairing repaired prior to sale if any prospective buyers really have an issue with it. Other than that, she has never been dropped, and is a very clean, straight and quick bike.

Suzuki GSX-R 750
    Built late 2006, K7 model
    I have only put about 8,000 on since I have owned it.
    Tyres have approx 50% in centre and approx 60%-70% on edges

Micron Slip On Exhaust
    BMC High Flow Air Filter
    Power Commander 3 Unit - dyno tuned by original owner to suit exhaust and air filter
    Shorty Levers – blue anodised.
    Crash Knobs
    Fender Eliminator
    Luggage Rack

$10,500 ono

Attached Files:

2. Good luck with your sale aus-dragan, I feel your pain, if it was a honda vfr800 id take it. LOL
  3. that's an interesting excuse for a fairing. Looks great though.
  4. Just realised the new pics showing the minor cosmetic scratches to the right hand fairing never uploaded (damn crappy internet and your endless dropouts), sorry for the delay.

Attached Files:

5. Theres scratches on the left-hand side as well ? Or you mean its just been dropped on the right-hand side ? (I'm assuming looking at photos)
  6. HAHA, well spotted, that will teach me for posting late a night. Yep, it's a typo, scratches on right hand side only.

Edited post thx :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.