Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Suzuki gsx750f for sale

Discussion in 'Archived' started by goddie, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suzuki gsx750f for sale $5300 ono urgent sale

Price Drop !!!!!!!! $4000 urgent sale req'd out of work for at least 6 to 8 weeks and only temptng, no work no pay, need cash flow fast. Bike is where is as is, bargain at this price!!

I have to sell my beloved 2000 gsx750F.
    2000 model, 46thou on the clock, has ventura rack and bag, heated grips. She's comfee, reckon would get about 300kms out 20 litre tank
    Rego till May 2011, Chain Lube can just bought a week back, have books, spare key, am third owner, got bike with only 8600 kms on it.
    Great bike to upgrade to after learners, these bikes have a great reputation for reliability, ask anyone..
    If interested please contact me, bikes in Essendon and work in cbd so can meet in town mon to fri.
    Please no test pilots as insurance just switched over to new ride.

PS: Price is cheap for this bike, has not been abused, had DID chain put on at just under 30 though with new front and back sprockets, [went from advice if chain is new, sprockets shoudl be too]

Attached Files:

2. What price are you looking for mate?
  3. gotta put a price up mate

especially interest in this as i was looking at these for a while :)
  4. So any interest in the teapot?

5. Suzuki gsx750f for sale - any interest at $4200?

Any interest at $4200?
  6. Has the bike been sold?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.