Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa

Discussion in 'Stolen Bike Register' started by PoJo777, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Hey All,

My 2011 Black / Red Suzuki Hayabusa was stolen from the carpark in our apartment complex in Glen Waverley, either overnight on Saturday 2nd Nov or Sunday 3rd Nov. At the time it was stolen it had the pillion seat rather than the hump in the example below but apart from that identical.

VIN: JS1CK111300101841
    Eng: X704134481

It's insured, but it was my daily ride so it's a real pain in the arse :(

2. Hey Jason,
    That sucks mate - hope insurance don't f you around and the bike shows up.
    Nice rego btw :)
  3. Thanks mate, I'm hopeful but no updates at all yet...
  4. Il keep an eye out.

Very worried about how secure our "secure parking" really is.
  5. Probably not very, according to the police that attended on the day carparks at apartment blocks are targeted fairly often since they're usually deserted between midnight and 6am.

Currently assessing my own security options ahead of the arrival of replacement bike, got the call today that it's being paid out.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ok so after 7 months there's a bit of a silver lining to all this -

The police contacted me today to let me know that they've recovered the bike and that someone is in custody, unfortunately since it's been paid out it's property of the insurance company but at least the thief got a whole bowl full of karma.
    • Like Like x 1

7. Shame the Busa didn't fling the arsehole down the road first.....
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Glad to hear the scumbag got caught.

Secure apartment complex's are not "secure" at all, it's a shopping complex for crims.