Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Suzuki GSX-R User manual/log book

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by dimi, May 1, 2011.

1. Hey all,

I don't have the User manual/log book for my bike as the previous owner lost it in a house move/ divorce and wasn't able to get everything he wanted back freely. I have the Service manual but I'm looking for the actual manual that comes with the bike.

Anyone know where i can pick one up so i can start recording the service's etc again? bikes only just ticked over 9k so hasn't had many services done in its life so far. Looking for either an electronic version that i can then print out and make into a booklet or the proper booklet.

Bike: 2006 Suzuki GSX-R750

2. Probably a good place to start is eBay, there are usually manuals there, especially in the US.
  3. Yamaha Australia has them for all models in pdf format downloadable from their web site

ask suzuki Australia if they have the same or just buy one from them
  4. Honda and Kawasaki Australia also have them for download so why don't Suzuki!!!

And Suzuki never publish power and torque figures for their bikes on their Aussie website, why, Suzuki, why!!!
  5. I WANNA KNOW -- WHO"S RESPONSIBLE SUZUKI ? HUH come on do you have something to hide ?
  6. Hmmm... bummer :( not having much luck. Might end up having to go down to a suzuki dealership or something?